Sunday, December 7, 2008

now we are six

i was tagged by miss julianna to say 6random things about myself:
1)i skipped a grade
2)i can wiggle the right part of my nose
3)i believe in ghosts
4)i've been in one fistfight
5)i have never ridden a horse
6)i can easily eat a sandwich the size of my head and still be hungry

also this is probably one of the most beautiful songs i've heard in a long ole time. it's deer tick singing "dirty dishes" in a cramped bathroom in the late afternoon.

love, rebecca

p.s. wowee! i need to make more ghost guides! thank you so much everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. oh yay, i am off to add your blog to my links on my art blog...so, will you still be on livejournal as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I just added you to my blog as well. So excited to see that your now selling your beautiful art on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you you'd do great on Etsy! 8 Sales in your first week is doing really good!

    ReplyDelete