Sunday, October 25, 2009

brother you don't need to turn me away


i have new warm socks!
sock sock sock.

and had a very wonderful lunch consisting of:
*carrot ginger soup
*grilled swiss and tomato sandwich
*earl grey tea with bergamot
how nice huh? my belly sure thought so.

graham enjoys looking over my shoulder. hello graham! while i am on the subject of graham here is a little tiny raccoon skull he found in a river when was 9 and growing up in amish country. it hangs out in our room on the bookstand and it's one of my favorite things.

the show is coming in 4 days so i need to get to work again and stop reading pinecone folklore stories.
love, rebecca

p.s. how did animals in the snow tipped pines i find hatching from the seed of your thin mind all night?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Rebecca! You ate all the swiss cheese. I will go cry a little bit, and then buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he still has that thing...

    ReplyDelete