Thursday, November 5, 2009

whoa oh oh

julianna has gone back to michigan for the whole winter which makes me sad :(
then i found out a bunch of etsy orders i literally sent out months ago never got sent. they just sat in a pile at the post office forgotten. you have no idea what rage this has caused me. between my computer breaking forever, spotty internet access and a bunch of art show work coming and going and driving me insane and then this happened. to people who have not gotten orders yet, i am so sorry. a similar thing happened to me around this time last year, give or take a month. portland has the worst postal system ever. on another tangent, i ordered some stuff from ebay that took 1 month to get here after the post office assured me it had been delivered the first week it was sent out. RAGE, RAGE!!! i know i am not the only person in portland who's had similar dumb problems, but i feel particularly cursed by the u.s.p.s. here. they have made me loose a lot of money on lost orders and inconvenienced a lot of my customers/friends/family members/myself.
ugh.

5 comments:

  1. It's annoying that they forgot them in the first place, but I think it's good news that they found them again! Can you get them back or did they just send them on? I hope they gave them back because since you already replaced most of those at least you can resell them!

    I hope you're playing the lottery so you can win and come out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes anke they have! it will finally be in your hands soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm so happy they found it!
    But it's so awful that the post office caused you all this trouble. I'll be sending you a special parcel. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I think one might be one for me!

    I stumbled across your blog a while ago, and opened an Etsy account especially to order the print of the girl inside a circle of strange beautiful little things. I assumed things had messed up on my end as Australia Post is also far from reliable!

    Thanks for posting the explanation, and please don't be too upset as I know it will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete