Friday, February 5, 2010

FEBRUARY, IS THAT YOU?

portland isn't nearly as dark and dreary as everyone (wusses) complains it is. the winters here are gone in one small flurry and the blink of an eye. this is sad for me because i adore cold weather.

but the flowers are so pretty!
now i am writing to remember things i did today because diaries are important and i made a resolution to record things better than i used to:



earl grey, cucumber and cream cheese sandwich, remembering books i love and i think that "true" backwards and underlined by a sprig of wild greenery is a very lovely tattoo idea. i wish i knew where the "true" image came from because i am in love with it.

love, me
p.s. all cats are gray all tea is earl grey

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca!

    I saw this lovely 'true' backwards image in this blog only the other day:

    http://at-swim-two-birds.blogspot.com/2010/01/no-title.html

    A very talented lady!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw that gorgeous cup of tea and i am now off to make a cup of earl grey tea of my own after i hit 'publish' on this comment :)

    yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portland has flowers already?! So jealous. I live in Chicago where there is no spring, only winter from December through May. I hate it so! Probably because I'm a warm weather person, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would life be without tea?? ;)
    xox
    Linda - Lost in Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've added this book to my list!

    ReplyDelete