Friday, March 19, 2010

nice things to remember when i'm old


surprise macaron days with julianna. YES. i think they are rose, violet and pistachio. my favorite kind of flavors.

i decided on these moscot glasses since i have no vision care anymore (THANKS AMERICA edit, now with no sarcasm!nevermind thank you obama), and cannot afford contacts anymore. i think they're pretty sharp. they remind me of truman capote glasses which is fitting since we have the same birthday.
also, somehow my head smells like honeysuckle. i like it.
these spring days are pretty great so far! like this (below) but instead of being tragic sebastians we are all happy sebastians!

love, rebecca

6 comments:

  1. macarons! gorgeous glasses! i've fallen for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those macaroons look lovely they must be so yummy.those glasses are lovely they are much better than contacts as a little girl I always wanted to wear glasses so I would pop the lenses out of my barbie sunglasses and put saran wrap over them I was terribly blind but I didnt care

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha lunatribes that story is so cute! i sadly took much longer to appreciate my glasses, i've been wearing them since i was 6!
    hahaha julianna no you're not.

    ReplyDelete