Monday, February 20, 2012

Church Roof Garden

 X-Posted from my Tumblr
An old painting is now available in my little shop! Haunted church roof gardens, zombies!, constellations, wise owls, wildflowers, root beer and grass stained wood, the usual.
Also I wanted to say thank you so much to the people who purchased things from my new store over the weekend (your parcels went out today), and to all the people who’ve liked/reblogged my shop announcement and follow me on this little corner of the internet. It inspires and warms my heart. Thank you!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Even haunted I would love to be in that roof garden :) Precious artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a roof garden in a church before. Hmmm… When you think about it, it seems rather unique concept. It’s going to be a magnificent sight. Anyway, your art is beautiful. I can imagine a scenario where the sunset touches the colorful flowers beside the cross on the roof. ;)

    - Kip Whitehead

    ReplyDelete